We all know that GATE 2018 is being Organized by IIT Guwahati and it’s about 5 months left for the final exam date.Online applications for the same to start from 1st September’17.
This article would be truly focussing on How one should prepare in last 5 months to get the maximum score.
|GATE Online Application Processing System (GOAPS) Website Opens for Enrollment, Application Filling, Application Submission||September 01, 2017 (Friday)|
|Last Date for Submission of Online Application through Website||October 05, 2017 (Thursday)|
|Last Date for Request for Change in the Choice of Examination City via GOAPS login||November 17, 2017 (Friday)|
|Availability of Admit Card on the Online Application Interface for printing||January 05, 2018 (Friday)|
|GATE 2018 Online Examination Dates||February 03, 04, 10 & 11, 2018 (Saturdays & Sundays)|
|Announcement of Results on the Online Application Website||March 17, 2018 (Saturday)|
This is the strategy that can be used by any common student to get good score.
Follow these Steps:-
- Take A printout of the GATE syllabus.
Get it here
- Mark the Most Easy Topics from the Syllabus & Prepare those concepts.
Get the tips here
- Start solving the previous year question related to those concepts.
Get the previous question paper here
- Analyse your week areas & rectify it.
- Give 100 days for Concept biluilding & Problem Solving.
- 30 days are for Online Test Series & Revision.
Visit here for online test series
Best Of Luck